So...hi! I'm Anna Rose. Yep, both Anna and Rose. Anna Rose. Born in Idaho, raised in Montana and currently living in Utah, I am 100% a small town girl. I grew up in a home where refinishing furniture, renovating and crafting were everyday occurrences. In fact, I plainly remember (if you can believe it) pulling up hot pink carpet at the age of 4 in my parent's room. Underneath that carpet was a beautiful hardwood floor- I've been hooked on bringing out the beauty in forgotten things ever since.
Fun facts about me. I...
- have a weird thing with food textures. I can't eat jello, yogurt with fruit in it, clams (clam chowder), gummy candies, shredded wheat, cottage cheese, bananas (unless they are green and a little crunchy), orange juice with the pulp...you get the idea.
- can't leave a message in my inbox marked "unread," it bothers me
- have never lived in any one place longer than 6 years
- couldn't be happier than to go thrifting one day, find a piece of furniture dieing to be beautified and refinish it that same day.
- have a handsome husband of four years and a beautiful baby girl who just reached the 8 month mark
- love the 20s and 50s style
- have an amazing seamstress of a mother, but still struggle with the sewing machine
- hate burlap and don't understand why it's so trendy right now...
- would wear a cameo (brooch, necklace, bracelet, whatever) with every outfit if I could
- am named after two grandmothers, Anne and Rosa, hence the double name
- love everything Dan Brown has written...currently on the last few pages of Digital Fortress