Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Old English to the Rescue

Question: "I got a piece of furniture at a yardsale on Saturday. It's in pretty good condition, except it's got some scratches and dings in the wood. (It's a natural finish). Do I need to sand down the whole thing? Or, is there a way I could just touch up the areas that look a little rough?"

Answer: "Have you ever heard of Old English? We use it not only to polish in our house, but to repair little dings or scratches in our wood furniture. Using an old rag, rub Old English Scratch Cover into the ding/scratch. Let dry. If you don't like the results, try another coat. Always works for me! Check their stuff out here."

If you have a question for the How-To Gal, email me at {at} gmail {dot} com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts with Thumbnails