The first is the Friendship Blogging Award from Cher at Love, Actually! Thank you, thank you, thank you!
I now bestow the Friendship Blogging Award to:
About the Award: "These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbon of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award."
- Zoey at Stand (She has great information about how you can help defend traditional marriage)
- Chelsea at B&C&B (Want a laugh? Chelsea's blog is a daily LOL moment)
- Laura Teague at My Military Mansion (Love her projects!)
- Laura Marne (Super cute Etsy shop)
- Ashley at A Daily Dose of Dieting (Great tips to help you look the way you feel!)
- Kimber Loves a Deal (She has local and national deals on a daily basis)
- Jennie at Newfoundland Mommy and Kiducate (Fun projects to do with the kiddos)
- Hailey at Ketchup and Saurekraut (private blog with deep insight and hilarious one-liners)
The second is the Zombie Chicken Award award from Jennie at Kiducate. Thank You, thank you, thank you!
About the Award: "The blogger who receives this award believes in the Tao of the zombie chicken - excellence, grace and persistence in all situations, even in the midst of a zombie apocalypse. These amazing blogger's regularly produce content so remarkable that their readers would brave a raving pack of zombie chickens just to be able to read their inspiring words. As a recipient of this world-renowned award, you now have the task of passing it on to at least 5 other worthy blogger's. Do not risk the wrath of the zombie chickens by choosing unwisely or not choosing at all…"
I now bestow The Zombie Chicken Award to:
- Kimm at Reinvented (I love reading all of her fantastic projects! She is a woman after my own heart.)
- Xazim at This is the Year (Such a bubbly writer with great ideas)
- Cher at Love, Actually (Want to spice up your marriage? Cher has FABULOUS suggestions.)
- Design Sponge (Always a favorite)
- Desire to Inspire (Another fave)