I love paper crafts. Not only are they inexpensive but they are fun to create and easy to give for gifts. The Exploding Box is one such project that can be used for TONS of different things. My first exploding box I actually used as a marketing tool for Gardner Village. On each flap I put a picture of the Village during a different season, in the middle a cute poem about the Village, and inserted a container of homemade fudge before topping it off with the cute lid.Make your own! View complete instructions below:
Exploding Box Tutorial
Just imagine all of the possibilities!
- Baby shower- decorate the outside in cute girl/boy themed paper and inside place a pair of cute little shoes or baby bows
- Birthday- make it into a treasure chest complete with clues to your birthday boy/girl's present
- Valentine's day- fill the pages inside with pictures of your honey and you. Insert a tiny bag of their favorite candy or "Love coupons"
- Make them into invitations to a party- come on, who wouldn't come to a party if they received something as cute as this inviting them there!?!
- Memory gift- fill pages with pictures of your little ones and send to grandparents just because!
- So many more! Feel free to comment with more ideas.