Let's get started!You need:
- Square Paper (you can use 8 1/2 x 11 but you will need to cut each piece into a perfect square) Make sure you have an odd number of pieces. I used 5 pieces of 8 x 8 paper.
- Glue or double sided tape
- Scissors or a paper cutter
- Small pieces of cardboard. Cardboard will need to be cut 1in larger than your finished square. Ie, with my 8x8 paper my finished square was 4x4 so I cut my cardboard pieces into 5x5 squares.
- Embellishments (optional- pictures, stickers, etc)
You can also cover the cardboard top and bottom with fabric. If you use this method, before wrapping, cut the corners out of your fabric and attach with fabric glue to the cardboard.
Wha-la! You now have a beautiful keepsake to keep or give away!
Any questions on this project?
Send them my way!